Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Beginning

I'm making my first attempt at blogging. I've read blogs but have never thought I had anything interesting enough to blog about, so I've never tried. A recent invite on my Facebook has prompted me to try.

Even though I've been doing research for years, I am a beginner in genealogy. As a child I was interested in family history, stories, and most importantly picutres. I love pictures. I have rolls and rolls of film (and thousands of digital images) of the most ridiculous (so my husband says) photos. There a few good ones mixed in there too. I hoping to add family pictures soon as well as having my talented brother build me wonderful blog layout of my own.

So the real purpose of this blog will be about my genealogy research...starting with the 52 Weeks To Better Genealogy Challenge. Enjoy!

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 comments:

Post a Comment